<$BlogRSDURL$>

"And the stars are projectors, yeah, projecting our lives down to this planet Earth." - Modest Mouse


3.23.2004

Argentrum Angstrum 



The Horus/Maat Lodge is now publishing it's online "Journal of New Magick", Silver Star. Of the many articles, images, and poems included are Call of Horus, Chaos Magick and the Multiverse, OM Mani Padme Hum: Buddha and the HGA, and a Lon Milo DuQuette article about Israel Regardie.

From Chaos Magick and the Multiverse:
Magick as is a method of shifting probabilities in one's favor. In multiverse theory the successful outcome of a magickal act, the actualization of a desire, is just shifting an existing outcome into observable space or shifting my perception from one probability line to another. I exist, as do we and all other phenomena we see or can imagine, in a series of copies, stretched out across vast sequences of universes. Of course there are many universes where I don't exist at all (nor you) but there are enough close enough to my desires to fulfill most magickal actions. eing conditioned by the narrative of my life, or the way that I have chosen to observe a particular sequence of universes, I am less likely to visualize universes in which I, for example, phase shift into vapor, than one in which I get up and put the kettle on.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?