<$BlogRSDURL$>

"And the stars are projectors, yeah, projecting our lives down to this planet Earth." - Modest Mouse


4.08.2004

Shameless Self-Promotion 

From randomWalks:
LVX23 reminds me what can be so great about weblogs - it's like he's blogging just for me.
Thanks! Makes me think of "personalized blog subscriptions" that could be customized, sort of like an RSS feed but with a bit more depth and character. Maybe a cross between a bot and a blog... a personalized bot that wrote a daily blog for you! Hmm....

One of the things I really like about blogging is the transparency and interconnectedness of the community. I love being able to follow links from my stats page and check out the sites that are linking to me. I've gotten turned on to some great stuff out there and I hope I've been able to do the same for others.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?