<$BlogRSDURL$>

"And the stars are projectors, yeah, projecting our lives down to this planet Earth." - Modest Mouse


5.09.2004

Aloha! On Holiday Until May 20th 

My wife and I will be away basking under the sun and dipping our toes in the warm Pacific waters of Oahu. Chances are I won't even go near a computer the whole time (yay!) - though my iPod will be close at hand. For those of you kind folks who've started paying attention to my blog, please don't forget me! I'll be returning refreshed & invigorated, ready to post up a storm.

In the mean time, feel free to go on over to Future Hi and have a read of my recent article, The Self as Metaprogrammer. And get out and live a little too. ;)

And Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers out there, especially our dear friend Alicia who just home-birthed a beautiful little monkey yesterday. We are humbled and honored to have been among the first to hold little Aurelia, and to bathe in the warm energy of their bedroom. :)



Comments:
I'll give it a go! Safe journey.
 
Best regards from NY! »
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?