<$BlogRSDURL$>

"And the stars are projectors, yeah, projecting our lives down to this planet Earth." - Modest Mouse


6.20.2004

Grey Lodge #12 

A new issue of the excellent online magick journal, The Grey Lodge Occult Review is now available.

Some of the included articles:

ON THE INVOKATION OF ERIS:
CHAOS AS PREREQUISITE TO CHANGE
By © D. Rose Hart(wo)man [PDF]

Different Models & Different Muddles
By Robert Anton Wilson [PDF]

Sex Economy In The Fight Against Mysticism
By Wilhelm Reich [PDF]

Foucault's Pendulum
By Umberto Eco (Excerpt)

Nightmares
By Jorge Luis Borges

Indeterminacy...
By John Cage [PDF]

Comments:
these guys consistently rock, & yet I consistently forget to ever finish an issue... haven't read a Parabola or a Shaman's Drum in ages either
 
I had a subscription to Parabola for over 4 years, and I NEVER NEVER once read all the essays that I wanted to read. I kept them stacked, for that day when...well, I think we took them to Goodwill when we moved this last time.
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?