<$BlogRSDURL$>

"And the stars are projectors, yeah, projecting our lives down to this planet Earth." - Modest Mouse


6.04.2004

Wireless 

So I'm sitting in a cafe and surfing the web wirelessly on my new PowerBook. And I say that not to sound elitist or oh-so-modern, but more to share the wonder of my new tech-ness. The Airport in the Mac automatically detects public wireless networks and asks if I'd like to join. And just like that I'm blogging from Cafe Abouch'e! I can even launch my VPN client and tunnel into work to check my email. Too cool!

Here's a pic of the cafe, uploaded via FTP from my cam phone:



Oh the glory! Of course, if I were really cool I'd have some pithy observation about coffee shop culture or some biting insight into the bean jockeys behind the counter. But alas, I remain too awed by modern technology to make such cultural observations.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?