<$BlogRSDURL$>

"And the stars are projectors, yeah, projecting our lives down to this planet Earth." - Modest Mouse


7.01.2004

Penczak Interview 

Another Moon is hosting an interview with City Magick author, Christopher Penczak.
In my classes I describe the heart of witchcraft as the practice of honoring the divine as both male and female, as keeping rhythm with the cycles of life, doing ritual, honoring nature, practicing magick and looking to serve the greater good. I think most cultures have had those qualities at some point in their history, even if they don't use the word witch. That's why I look at the world for the traditions of witchcraft. I see my ancestors back in the stone age as witches at heart, so I try to find common points between times and cultures.
[Thanks to Technoccult for the link!]

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?